My Darling Child,
In a couple of days the world would be celebrating Valentine’s Day. Ads are popping up everywhere, Merchandisers hard at work to sell various tokens of love and so many people trying to come up with creative ways to show affection to their loved ones and enhance the valentine experience.
So you know me, not being one to pass up on teachable moments or “low key” lectures as you call them, here are a few words that I hope would inspire and guide you towards genuine love. Since Valentine’s Day is on the 14th, I thought I’d make this really cool😎 and come up with a list of 14 (I can see your eyes rolling already 😂😂) Here it goes
3. Love does not envy – Be content with what you have. Compliment and celebrate others.
4. God loves you unconditionally. Accept His love and let His love flow through you. Allow Him to show you the “how” & “what” of loving yourself and loving others.
7. Love is patient – Be patient with others and with yourself. We are all “work in progress”. Yes, aspire to be a better version of you but cut yourself some slack while your still being molded.
12. Love stands for the truth. The truth is sometimes bitter and painful but stand on the side of truth always.
14. Finally my darling child, you mean the world to me and I’m eternally grateful for the privilege to call you child. Thank you for the blessings you have brought to our lives and always remember